Hey guys these are the steps to how to get rid off/ fix the “apple mobile device service not started error” you might get when you open ITunes.
Something you have to make sure is:
iPod/iPhone is disconnected
iTunes is turned off
1. Open “Start”
2. Open “Control Panel” (For Windows 7 users who don’t have the option to switch the control panel to classic view, the administrative tools are located under the System and Security category.)
3. Open “Administrative tools”
4. Open “Services”
5. Go to “Apple Mobile Devices”
6. Your Startup Type would be at Disable
7. Set Startup Type to Automatic
8. Press Apply and Okay.
If you still have problems, while you are still at the “Services” Window go to “IPod Services” and switch that to automatic the same way.
You should be set now.
Message me if it does not work.
Rate, Comment, Subscribe
Songs: David Guetta Kid Cudi – memories
Wiz Khalifa black and yellow